California Liquor License Compliance
On the compliance / enforcement side, John Sutton has made just about every case there is to be made by an ABC Investigator; he has testified in a multitude of cases and he can help you with any violation you have confronting you. Here are just a few of the cases he has made:
- Minors buying alcohol
- Undercover Police and ABC decoys
- Service to intoxicated patrons
- Disorderly house / premises
- Retail to retail
- Minor employees
- Drinking on unlicensed patios
- Condition violations – hours, noise, etc.
- Minor in public premises.
- Minors buying alcohol using false identifications
- Drug paraphernalia
- Distilled spirits on a beer & wine premises
- And even more…
Continued Support Program – If you should unfortunately experience an Alcoholic Beverage Control violation, threatening your liquor license in California by the police or by ABC Investigators, Sutton Liquor Licensing & Consulting specializes in ABC compliance and offers a Continued Support Program which will ensure you the peace of mind in knowing that a former California ABC Investigator will be at your side to listen to your side of the story. Sutton consultants will accompany you to the ABC office for the accusation meeting with the District Administrator; reading any and all police reports associated with the violation and interview potential witnesses. If necessary, Sutton Liquor Licensing & Consulting will represent you at an Alcoholic Beverage Control Administrative Law Hearing.
Service Schedule I:
- Consult with you regarding the liquor license violation.
- Interview your employees who were involved in the liquor license violation.
- Represent you at the ABC Office in meeting with the District Administrator.
- Negotiate the best possible outcome to resolve the liquor license violation
Service Schedule II:
- Perform the above-listed duties.
- Review all the ABC and Police Reports related to the violation.
- Represent you at the ABC Administrative Law Hearing.
Violation must occur after signed contract of Continued Support Program.